Subscribe to: |Posts (RSS 2.0) |Posts (Atom)|

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The plot shop

Whilst out shopping with Oneson I was racing through the isles of a variety store in a mad rush as usual. All of a sudden I stopped dead, completely at a loss as to what I was looking for.

Oneson: "What's the matter?"
Mum: "Mummy's lost the plot"
Oneson: "That's ok mummy, we can go to the plot shop and buy a new one"

What a wonderful, simple and not completely inaccurate view of the world my son has! No matter what your problem, somewhere there's a shop selling what you need to fix it.

Now the trick is to FIND the plot shop!

1 comment:

Florica Stone said...

I love this shop that sells the plot! made me smile and a bit more. What Oneson's words are showing me is how his mind is working.
take care
Florica Stone

If you wish to write to me more about your son please do so. I am glad you liked my book.