Subscribe to: |Posts (RSS 2.0) |Posts (Atom)|

Monday, February 11, 2008

Feeling good about my body - weight, shape, etc

My darling hubby has been complimenting me for weeks and claiming I am smaller now than he's ever known me. I found it hard to believe - he knew me when I did a brief stint as full time groom to about a dozen horses and I had a six-pack as a result!

So last night to prove him wrong, I pulled my all time favourite dress out that I bought around the time of my employment as a groom. It is a beautiful full length oriental style bottle green silk dress. I never imagined I would be able to wear it again - it was a snug fit at the time of purchase.

It FITS!!

Approximately 11 years and 3 kids later - IT FITS!!!

I know looks ain't everything, but I feel sooooo good about myself right now!! How many women do you know that can still get in to clothes they bought so long ago, having had kids since?

I am not fitter than I was then, but I am healthier overall. :-)

No comments: