Subscribe to: |Posts (RSS 2.0) |Posts (Atom)|

Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Time Out"

These past 2 weeks I've been blessed to have THREE whole days/ week to try to catch my own tail!! This is thanks to those wonderful people at Family Support Group Australia, who accepted Oneson for vacation care. Today is my last day. Some of the things I have done with my 6 whole days to myself:-
  • Rested
  • Eaten
  • Caught up on Doctor's and Naturopath's appointments
  • Caught up on housework and washing
  • Got up to date with bills and household finances
  • Begun to look at the budget for the new year
  • Managed to post to this blog and my business blog (http://investworksoz.com) a couple of times
  • Cleared some stuff out and sold it on ebay
  • Bought some new clothes THAT ACTUALLY FIT!!!
  • Grocery shopping
Still to do:-
  • Hair cut, leg wax (though the forestry commission may be necessary)
  • Put more effort in to my business and actually get it going somewhere
  • Yet more housework, cleaning, clearing out and tidying up
  • Sell more stuff on ebay that's no longer useful
  • loads, loads more
The time I have to do it all in drops again to about 1.5 days/week. It should gradually increase though. I'll tell you more in another post. Right now, I have to nip to the shops and go get Oneson from vacation care.

No comments: