Subscribe to: |Posts (RSS 2.0) |Posts (Atom)|

Friday, October 26, 2007

The good and the bad

The Good:
Since leaving pre-school, One-son has become calmer, more predictable, sleeps better, eats better, yawns in the middle of the day!! All indicating his poor mind and body were stressed out to the max by 3 days/week at preschool.

The Bad:
I have no respite, so conversly, I am more anxious, loose my temper more often and more spectacularly, sleep worse, feel claustrophobic, can't bear to be touched and have people in may space. All indicating my poor mind and body are now stressed to the max.

The future:
One day a week, approx 9-3pm in a mainstream daycare centre and one day a week in-home care. We should be able to start in the centre soon, but I am still hunting for a suitable in-home carer.

Long term:
A governor/governess/home tutor for all 3 of my boys, each special in their own way and likely to be ill-served by state-provided education.

No comments: